PDA

View Full Version : Left for dead 2

FOZ_1983
11-04-2009, 04:31 AM
Anyone played the demo yet?

I've played it with pope, firstly on expert difficulty, and it was damn hard!! were now trying on advanced which seems a tad easier.

So.....

what do you think?

i must say i really like it thus far!!

plenty of potential :D

xX-SiLeNcE-Xx
11-04-2009, 04:58 AM

I've played it with pope, firstly on expert difficulty, and it was damn hard!! were now trying on advanced which seems a tad easier.

So.....

what do you think?

Is it coming out for PS3?

Robotic Pope
11-04-2009, 05:07 AM
Yeah it is fun, but from playing the demo I would say it is almost identicle to the first games demo. So the full game could be also be very much like the first Left for Dead. It feels more like an expansion pack than a new game, which is not suprising seeing that the first game only came out a year ago.

FOZ_1983
11-04-2009, 05:09 AM
Yeah it is fun, but from playing the demo I would say it is almost identicle to the first games demo. So the full game could be also be very much like the first Left for Dead. It feels more like an expansion pack than a new game, which is not suprising seeing that the first game only came out a year ago.

Yeah i see what your saying, though the graphics do seem smoother, and the gameplay more frantic. On the whole i like it so will be buying :) next time i'll run into the safe house and YOU WILL be bait ;) hahaha. that was fun.

SILENCE - i've no idea about PS3 mate, i assumed it was all consoles. If i find out i'll let you know.

mdbuehler
11-04-2009, 08:32 AM
Really enjoying the demo! Me and my son went through it in co-op, its a blast. Quite a bit has changed since the first one. I really like the random paths being blocked, so each run through you have to go a different way. Throw in the randomized zombies and director 'knows how your doing' on the fly tweaks, and its great! Way more guns, weapons, and zombie types too! I'd say its more then just an expansion over the first for sure (we played that alot too).

Anybody find that juke box? Listen to that song "Re: Your Brains", its hilarious if you can live through the whole thing!

"..and here's and FYI... You're all going to die, SCREAMING! All... We... Want to do... Is eat your brains..." LOL :)

juz1
11-04-2009, 01:19 PM
the f***tard censors of Australia have ruined a perfectly good game, yet let the MW2 airport murderthon through on the maximum 15+...Wake TFU OZ!

oh well...I'll just have to wait for Mummy to her get her ickle boy the widdle Entrail Artistry game in good ole uncensored blighty and ship it over...look what Santa brought me!

ps Bheuler...how old is your son? Mine's only four and would need years of therapy if he even saw the box...
________
Legacy (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/Subaru_Legacy)

Doktorwzzerd
11-04-2009, 02:28 PM

So.....

what do you think?

DLing the game now, loved the first one, when I get a chance to play I'll hit you up.

FOZ_1983
11-04-2009, 03:32 PM
ok dok no worries, i'll be online soon so will jump in with you for a game.

Pointless playing it on anything other than advanced to, makes it more intense!! a good little game this, very enjoyable. :)

mdbuehler
11-04-2009, 06:13 PM
He's almost 9. The demo has an option to toggle the gore on and off, so it isn't too bad. The one benefit of the weird Aussie rules I guess is making it kid friendly ;) I'll let him play games that have that option (COD WaW had it too). We've had countless hours of fun with that 'Nazi Zombies' part of COD, so Left 4 Dead was an instant hit with him.

Don't want to warp him, but I get tired of playing the Lego games after awhile :) :)

PantherAttack2
11-04-2009, 08:29 PM
I'll probably be buying Left for Dead 2. I don't own the first one, but I played it and had a blast. I'm going to download the L4D2 demo soon...

ThatYoungGameGuy
11-04-2009, 09:16 PM
check out this gameplay video i made :D My favorite bit is at about 0:35 when i wack the crap and then shoo that guy :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvbMdQ68558