PDA

View Full Version : Official english patch for KB:AP

Ahmadi
11-02-2009, 09:01 PM
Hi
Its my first post, And i want first say, Thank you for King Bounty!, Its great game!!. :-P
Then i have a question:

I have russian version of KB:AP, but unfortunatly i don't know russian, i want play the game but not with google translator or other bots.
Because experience show us that official version is better.
However is there any official english patch file that i install on my current version(russian)?
and even did 1C publish any official english version of the game ?

Thank you for any help
H.Ahmadi

Elwin
11-02-2009, 09:18 PM
Hi ahmadi, english version is goint to be released this month.

DGDobrev
11-02-2009, 10:05 PM
There is a high probability that he also asks because he doesn't want to purchase the english version as well. I personaly, won't, as it there would be no point in that. Perhaps Ahmadi is asking from the same point of view :)

However, it seems highly inlikely that such patch will ever come in existence. Still, there is a chance that the non-english versions can be modded somehow with certain files from the english version - but that's just a hypothesis :)

Elwin
11-02-2009, 10:34 PM
Yep, but if there is no english version there is also no any chance for such patch isnt it?

Ahmadi
11-03-2009, 07:32 AM
Hi ahmadi, english version is goint to be released this month.

Yep, but if there is no english version there is also no any chance for such patch isnt it?
www.GameSpot.com say that the game released in previuse week:
King's Bounty: Armored Princess
Release Date: Oct 30, 2009
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/kingsbountyarmoredprincess/index.html
Is the information wrong?

There is a high probability that he also asks because he doesn't want to purchase the english version as well. I personaly, won't, as it there would be no point in that. Perhaps Ahmadi is asking from the same point of view :)

However, it seems highly inlikely that such patch will ever come in existence. Still, there is a chance that the non-english versions can be modded somehow with certain files from the english version - but that's just a hypothesis :)
No problem for buying again, KB:AP have enough worth, but its better if i found a free language convertion patch ;)

Thank you for your attention.
H.Ahmadi

Elwin
11-03-2009, 09:40 AM
Yes this info is wrong.

Ahmadi
11-03-2009, 10:55 AM
Yes this info is wrong.

Ok, Thank you for your response
Then i must wait for english release or patch. :(

I hope that your company do that, because all of the world gamers love 1C games and want play KB:AP ! not only russians ! ;)

However, Thank you for your attention.

H.Ahmadi

Mandea
11-03-2009, 10:58 AM
there is a different topic (closed now) and a producer has given a 20th november release date.