PDA

View Full Version : bomb cheats?

Draakje
10-21-2009, 10:14 PM
There seems to be an exploit/hack going around that increases bombdamage by ridiculous ammounts.

Guys taking off more then 40 tickets with 250kg bombs.
Even more in some cases seeing your tickets jump from 200 to 50 in one bomb.
Looked around a bit to find info on it but only references i could find where linked to invite only boards.

:-x

Reddisback
10-21-2009, 10:17 PM
There seems to be an exploit/hack going around that increases bombdamage by ridiculous ammounts.

Guys taking off more then 40 tickets with 250kg bombs.
Even more in some cases seeing your tickets jump from 200 to 50 in one bomb.
Looked around a bit to find info on it but only references i could find where linked to invite only boards.

:-x

Hello,Draakje. ( you're Dutch right?)

Yeah, the exploit of Bombs are a bit weird. Even if you have 4 bombs, like on the A-20G Havok you can lay down a whole carpet for it more then a B-17!
You just have to have a good timing. that's all. :rolleyes:

Raw Kryptonite
10-21-2009, 10:56 PM
I don't think it's a cheat, just all in the bombing run. You can drop a ton of bombs at once and watching the tickets it would look mighty fishy. It's just making a long run by diving and getting off a lot of bombs.

Lexandro
10-21-2009, 11:14 PM
Yeah I dont see how you could actually cheat on the PS3 or 360. Its not like the PC where you could download hacks for a game. Whats probably happening is that the person is getting perfect hits with his bombs which result in a higher ticket reduction. That coupled with a long slow diving run, allowing them to drop multiple bombs in one run would do it.

lost cause
10-22-2009, 02:43 AM
I'm glad someone else has seen this. I've had a 1200 point ticket diappear in less than 5 minutes. HUGE chunks at a time. I can't duplicate it in any plane I have. In one case it was an A-20. In another it was a Stuka. Very hard to believe someone is THAT good.

Also, on Capture Airfields, I'm seeing MY ticket go down as I'm sitting on the runway! This is happening 30-40% of my games. It also never stops dropping. I know that it continues after the plane on the runway has been destroyed for usually 20-50 points, but I've seen 200 points going, going, gone and there hasn't been a plane on the runway in 5 mimutes. It seems to be confined to certain maps. I quit out if it starts counting the wrong score.

SL83
10-22-2009, 03:16 AM
Yeah I dont see how you could actually cheat on the PS3 or 360. Its not like the PC where you could download hacks for a game. Whats probably happening is that the person is getting perfect hits with his bombs which result in a higher ticket reduction. That coupled with a long slow diving run, allowing them to drop multiple bombs in one run would do it.

There are plenty of bugs and "workarounds" in games that can be exploited. Don't be naive and think that just because the XBox 360/PS3 are labeled consoles - you can't hack and cheat them just like regular computer games.

Both systems are really just gaming specific computers- tbh/

Robotic Pope
10-22-2009, 03:41 AM
There are plenty of bugs and "workarounds" in games that can be exploited. Don't be naive and think that just because the XBox 360/PS3 are labeled consoles - you can't hack and cheat them just like regular computer games.

Yeah, I heard a rumour that that guy called Monster who is on the leaderboards has been banned from Xbox live because he was hacking the game. I remember people complaining about him crashing on purpose too.

CENOBITE
10-22-2009, 03:46 AM
I just hope they fix the exploding at respawn. Possible overlaping of spawn.

Raw Kryptonite
10-22-2009, 04:26 AM
Not sure about an A-20, but I know you can do over 550 pts damage in a B-17 in a single pass if you get in the hits. Some maps have tightly grouped bunkers, so with larger bombs you get some minor damage on bunkers surrounding your main target as well as the main hits.

Lexandro
10-22-2009, 05:10 AM

Yeah I know but as soon as Live detects and kind of out of place data, that person gets red flagged on the network. Then once someone takes a look at the data, if it looks like a hack they are banned from LIVE. Even having a modified dashboard can get you banned from LIVE.

And my points still stands. PC's have thousands of hacksites to go and download things like aimbots, wallhacks, etc. Xbox and PS3 dont.

InfiniteStates
10-22-2009, 12:59 PM
Although I'm more inclined to think that ticket discrepencies are due to lag, you can hack consoles, but it is much, much harder to do than on PC:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c1Fwsb86GM

Draakje
10-22-2009, 07:38 PM
And my points still stands. PC's have thousands of hacksites to go and download things like aimbots, wallhacks, etc. Xbox and PS3 dont.

Actually there are a ton of sites for it.
Most of them are private sites on invite only(for obvious reasons).
With a modded xbox u can let it load custom data quite easily.
Todays consoles are just pc's with a different case.

And about that monster guy he was there yesterday bombing for 60 tickets with his he 111.

Ancient Seraph
10-22-2009, 08:33 PM
Actually there are a ton of sites for it.
Most of them are private sites on invite only(for obvious reasons).
With a modded xbox u can let it load custom data quite easily.
Todays consoles are just pc's with a different case.

And about that monster guy he was there yesterday bombing for 60 tickets with his he 111.

Modded consoles can't play online though.

Draakje
10-22-2009, 10:15 PM
Modded consoles can't play online though.

You are dead wrong about that one.
Newest mods allow the player to go online.
U see it alot people playing unreleased games online because they downloaded it and burned it.

Got a friend who has a completly modded 360 (wich he uses mainly as a media center)but he can go online with it no problem.

Ancient Seraph
10-22-2009, 11:56 PM
You are dead wrong about that one.
Newest mods allow the player to go online.
U see it alot people playing unreleased games online because they downloaded it and burned it.

Got a friend who has a completly modded 360 (wich he uses mainly as a media center)but he can go online with it no problem.

Damn.. that sucks. Way to kill the game industry. (I pirate some pc games as well, although I know I really shouldn't). They should just lower prices on everything and they'll make more money from the people actually starting to buy games instead of pirating them.
This would explain how a 109 could destroy ground targets :rolleyes:.

Robotic Pope
10-23-2009, 12:02 AM
Who was destroying ground targets with a 109 then?

lost cause
10-23-2009, 12:06 AM
Ive destroyed ground targets with a 109. I was trying to win 10 games in a 109e-3 to get the Il4. The score was close and my team wasn't getting any points. I started kamakazing the targets. Came in real low and zeroed in on the sides of the targets. I knocked off around 60 points in 6 or 7 minutes, destroyng two of the targets. The strategy won the match by 6 points!

Ancient Seraph
10-23-2009, 12:13 AM
Nah, it wasn't that. It was a while ago, he used his guns to destroy them. Faster than I did in my bomber.

Draakje
10-23-2009, 12:23 AM
what im guessing the cheat is:
Since it comes from pc and most stats are just controlled by txt files, all they have to do is install to hd then replace the file with a modded one increasing damage x100.
Also came across someone who shot down people with 1 round over and over.