PDA

View Full Version : 800 MS Points DLC!?

HighFlyer1980
10-15-2009, 03:59 PM
They sell the DLC for 800 MS points now!??????? Thats INSANE!

It's not ok to sell this crappy DLC for the same price as a full Xbox Live Arcade title.

Ancient Seraph
10-15-2009, 04:49 PM
Wow, yeah, original thread! Oh wait, it isn't. I can lie to you, but your comment is far from useful and interesting. Next time you think: this is outrageous, I'm gonna rant about it on the forum!', do a search so you know where to post your comment.

Chips86
10-15-2009, 05:24 PM
Yeah its a piss take, i found this out the other day. What a ******* rip off.

phlux
10-15-2009, 05:26 PM
Wow, yeah, original thread! Oh wait, it isn't. I can lie to you, but your comment is far from useful and interesting. Next time you think: this is outrageous, I'm gonna rant about it on the forum!', do a search so you know where to post your comment.

Seraph for moderator:!: ;)

He's right, this has been beaten to death.

Ancient Seraph
10-15-2009, 05:39 PM
Seraph for moderator:!: ;)

He's right, this has been beaten to death.

lol, if only :P. I'd probably close half of the threads here.. maybe not a great idea :rolleyes:.

HighFlyer1980
10-16-2009, 09:51 AM
If Ancient Seraph was moderator, there would only be threads about asskissing the developers.

Ancient Seraph
10-16-2009, 09:55 AM
If Ancient Seraph was moderator, there would only be threads about asskissing the developers.

Well, I have this strange notion that forums are meant to help people, but apparently it's more for ranting about faults in the game. My bad :rolleyes:.

HighFlyer1980
10-16-2009, 10:18 AM
Well, I have this strange notion that forums are meant to help people, but apparently it's more for ranting about faults in the game. My bad :rolleyes:.

It's about time you realized that, douchebag.

FOZ_1983
10-16-2009, 10:20 AM
It's about time you realized that, douchebag.

Wow, aren't you the big man. :grin: i envy you, no really i do. Your the ideal role model for us all.......

Now be a good sport and shut the door behind you on your way out.

HighFlyer1980
10-16-2009, 10:33 AM
Wow, aren't you the big man. :grin: i envy you, no really i do. Your the ideal role model for us all.......

Now be a good sport and shut the door behind you on your way out.

Wow another asskisser, Why am I not surprised! :lol:

FOZ_1983
10-16-2009, 10:42 AM
Wow another asskisser, Why am I not surprised! :lol:

Do your homework before coming out with pure bollocks ;)

For example -

IF you would of bothered using the search button and finding a thread already regarding the 800MS points that is costs to DL then you would see im far from an ass kisser, and that im quite vocal as to how i feel about the price. In many other threads i also disagree with many things, especially some of this games short comings. You wouldnt know any of this though because you clearly dont take time to read other threads or search, you just post old news on the first page.

And to be fair...

id rather be the ass kisser than a complete cunt.

Now kindly.... **** off.

thankyou :-)

HighFlyer1980
10-16-2009, 10:49 AM
http://downloads.shizo.eu/Crossfire/internet_serious_business.jpg

PantherAttack2
10-16-2009, 10:57 AM
Man, is this guy just pure troll or something?

Ancient Seraph
10-16-2009, 10:59 AM
Man, is this guy just pure troll or something?

Seeing as he only has 2 normal posts.. I'm starting to think so. What he's doing in this thread doesn't make a lot of sense, that's for sure.

InfiniteStates
10-16-2009, 11:03 AM
And to be fair...

id rather be the ass kisser than a complete cunt.

Now kindly.... **** off.

thankyou :-)
PMSL awesome. Although questionable censoring...

aceofdaves
10-16-2009, 11:50 AM
PMSL awesome. Although questionable censoring...

Questionable censoring FTW ;)

Rhah
10-16-2009, 11:53 AM
Its "Arse" not "Ass".

Just saying..........

FOZ_1983
10-16-2009, 11:59 AM
Its "Arse" not "Ass".

Just saying..........

I was just quoting him lol.

akuma
10-16-2009, 02:04 PM

I can see your point, but on the other hand sometimes you want to be heard.

And adding you comment to a thread that is 7 pages long and long since dead will likely attract little to no further replies.

Now of course this can be annoying for regualrs that visit the boards often, but surely its not that hard not to click on the thread if you have nothing further to say?

And if anyone does, then so be it, let them post away.

FOZ_1983
10-16-2009, 02:18 PM
Fair play.

In any other circumstance i wouls agree, but the person who has posted doesnt seem to be doing it for his own reasons or to get a valid point across, but simply to troll and cause havok in the forum.

King Jareth
10-16-2009, 02:36 PM

Judging by the model on which all forums should be based, the OFDR ones of course, you've definitely got it backwards there mate :grin: