PDA

View Full Version : Reddisback's Custom Made T-Shirt!

Reddisback
10-15-2009, 01:28 PM
Well, after waiting for allmost 2 whole weeks, It finally arrived through Deutsche Post.
My Custom made T-shirts.
I decided that i could be a Living legend for all that i know and that doesnt hurt, does it?

Front:
http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss317/Reddisback/Snapshot_20091015.jpg

Back:
http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss317/Reddisback/Snapshot_20091015_2.jpg

Left Side, Upper Arm:
http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss317/Reddisback/Snapshot_20091015_1-1.jpg

And on my Right arm i have ''Live''. but my Laptop was doing crazy so i dont have a shot of it.

pretty cool, Huh? It doesnt fill any purpose other then a Custom made T-shirt, but hey, perhaps we run into each other with you own T-shirt?

Credits goes towards www.thisshirtismine.com

trk29
10-15-2009, 01:39 PM
Well, after waiting for allmost 2 whole weeks, It finally arrived through Deutsche Post.
My Custom made T-shirts.
I decided that i could be a Living legend for all that i know and that doesnt hurt, does it?

Front:
Snapshot_20091015

Back:
Snapshot_20091015_2

Left Side, Upper Arm:
Snapshot_20091015_1

And on my Right arm i have ''Live''. but my Laptop was doing crazy so i dont have a shot of it.

pretty cool, Huh? It doesnt fill any purpose other then a Custom made T-shirt, but hey, perhaps we run into each other with you own T-shirt?

Credits goes towards www.thisshirtismine.com

Pictures are not showing.

Reddisback
10-15-2009, 02:00 PM
Pictures are not showing.

Now they Do! :-P

HighFlyer1980
10-15-2009, 04:05 PM
That is probably the ugliest t-shirt I've ever seen! :shock:

mattmanB182
10-15-2009, 04:35 PM

Now thats not nice. Looks are subjective. :-P

It doesnt look that bad.

Chips86
10-15-2009, 05:25 PM

dazz1971
10-15-2009, 05:50 PM

wow now that was just plain nasty no need to post that moron :evil:

looks cool to me red take no notice of that muppet :grin:

Reddisback
10-15-2009, 06:22 PM

Hey, if you think you can do it better why dont you post it up here and let us give our opinion about it, okay?
I like it, so i wear it, okay?
some people are just a pain in ***! ;)

PapaBoon
10-15-2009, 06:24 PM
Nice duds partner!:grin:

FOZ_1983
10-15-2009, 07:26 PM

Maybe he was joking?? he might have a PS3 and was having a friendly dig because its xbox??

OR....

Maybe he's just a juvenile twat??

One of the two lol.

:eek:

mattd27
10-15-2009, 07:59 PM
Wow. Hopefully he was kidding. If not he's just a total twat or maybe a kid, which isn't even an excuse considering I've met plenty of 14 year olds online who act more mature than a lot of 25 year olds you can find online. :roll:

HighFlyer1980
10-16-2009, 11:06 AM
Hey, if you think you can do it better why dont you post it up here and let us give our opinion about it, okay?
I like it, so i wear it, okay?
some people are just a pain in ***! ;)

I'm not the one bragging about it, I hope you won't wear it in public or people will think you escaped from a mental institution. ;)

FOZ_1983
10-16-2009, 11:12 AM
I'm not the one bragging about it, I hope you won't wear it in public or people will think you escaped from a mental institution. ;)

Muppet. Im sure the 1980 isnt the year you were born, im guessin 90 wasnt even the year you were born... im going with 95 at the latest.

Your a dick, simple as. You cant play the game, infact.. im willing to bet you dont even have the game!!!!!!

i notice you complaining about the 800MS points for the SL of two planes, yet you claimed to have a code to unlock them......

your nothing but a troll who we dont have much time for. Do yourself a favour while you have a small piece of dignity left and just leave.

NephilimUK
10-16-2009, 11:14 AM
My only question is what this T-shirt thread has to do with Sturmovik IL-2?

An advert for X-box?

An advert for his T-shirt?

Perhaps a protest T-shirt with 'Oi!! Wheres my patch?' printed on it would have gone down better...

HighFlyer1980
10-16-2009, 11:21 AM
Muppet. Im sure the 1980 isnt the year you were born, im guessin 90 wasnt even the year you were born... im going with 95 at the latest.

Your a dick, simple as. You cant play the game, infact.. im willing to bet you dont even have the game!!!!!!

i notice you complaining about the 800MS points for the SL of two planes, yet you claimed to have a code to unlock them......

your nothing but a troll who we dont have much time for. Do yourself a favour while you have a small piece of dignity left and just leave.

I love you too! <3 :wink: I think you just need a hug.

FOZ_1983
10-16-2009, 11:23 AM
My only question is what this T-shirt thread has to do with Sturmovik IL-2?

An advert for X-box?

An advert for his T-shirt?

Perhaps a protest T-shirt with 'Oi!! Wheres my patch?' printed on it would have gone down better...

Or maybe...just maybe... he likes it and wanted to show off his work to the group?

You'll find alot of threads on here that have nothing to do with IL2, so im not to sure why this one is getting singled out. And an advert for xbox? lol. ok then.

Im liking the idea about the "oi wheres my patch" t-shirt though ;) lol.

Reddisback
10-16-2009, 06:41 PM

Actually; i Do wear in Public. Beleive it or not, Peaple actually like it.
As a Retired Moderator i have the inpression you're nothin' more then a One day fly. Allive and Irritating one day, Dead and Forgotten the other.

All other befriend Gamers that i know have T shirts like mine.
I went to the E3 of 2007 as the Official Moderator For Ubisoft's Brothers in Arms In PAris, and I did got to meet allot of Gamers who know me trough-out that Forum and i had a similliar t-shirt then, what's wrong with a T-Shirt as this one?

Geez! you really are an stupid brat are ya?, You tell nothin' more then Complaints about a T-shirt and I haven't even seen you on Xbox Live yet?
You may be a PSN lover for what i care! i dont. Just Piss off and dont spoil everyones' Mood about this Great game.

Dont let the Door hit ya on the way out, would ya..

mann, was ein Arschloch!

dazz1971
10-16-2009, 06:49 PM
:grin::grin: well said red mate :grin:

Reddisback
10-16-2009, 07:00 PM
:grin::grin: well said red mate :grin:

Well, He had it Commin' :cool: :cool: :cool:

beaker126
10-17-2009, 02:10 PM
I love you too! <3 :wink: I think you just need a hug.

One word: @$$clown