PDA

View Full Version : any way at all to only add resurrection scroll for paladin?

iowastate89
10-12-2009, 07:33 PM
I usually hate trainers/cheats, but I am up to level 8 as a paladin and don't feel like starting over.. For some reason I didn't get a resurrect scroll and just found out that it's one of the paladin's best spells.

Is there any possible way for me to ONLY add that scroll (or spell)? I saw the cheat to add all spells, but I'd prefer not to do it that way. Thanks for any tips

(Great game by the way; have been addicted to it for the past week)

Shadowdrake
10-13-2009, 12:34 PM
Do you have an older version perhaps?
Where are you in the game, currently? You should get Resurrection by Freedom Islands at the latest; otherwise you just have bad luck ;). You'll get it eventually though ;) remember, Resurrection is not the only great spell, even for Paladin.

As for the cheat, I'm pretty sure there is not way to just add one spell.

BB Shockwave
10-13-2009, 02:03 PM
That's totally random. As a paladin, me being stupid and sentimental I used my resurrect scroll up to save the died Horsemen in the dragon fight during training, thinking I'd soon find another (my first game). I only found Resurrect in Elinia, which is late in the game... :(

With my Mage, I found Resurrect on the freedom islands (the eldest Cook brother sells it, if you help him to inherit his dad's fortune).

As said, it is totally random.

iowastate89
10-13-2009, 02:05 PM
Bummer, thanks for the tips (I am still getting clobbered at lvl 9 on the Freedom Islands, so can't check that quite yet).

I am patched up to version 1.65 I think (English version; I think I had read that patching 1.7 on English could cause problems)

BB Shockwave
10-13-2009, 02:12 PM
You can kill Lucky James on that level - he's a wimp - then run to the Dwarven lands, perhaps you get lucky and find resurrection there.

iowastate89
10-14-2009, 02:39 PM
Ha, well I got extremely lucky last night and randomly hit 3 resurrect spells in a chest floating in the water in the Eastern Islands... Go figure!

Shadowdrake
12-01-2009, 07:37 PM
wow that's pretty random :D