PDA

View Full Version : How to use mods

kiove
10-08-2009, 06:30 AM
Hi i've the version 1.7 updated and then translated with a patch in Italian (i think the original version was UK or USA).
I copied KBmaster mods and a couple of other mods in the directory data/mods but they seem not to work.
Is due to the fact that i charge a saved game? Do I need to restart a new game to let the mods works?
Currently i've intalled kbmaster and the interface moods (that is not working).
but the game skip the initial video (this seems to confirm that the kbmaster works).
Does kb master work also with saved games?!
Thanks

bucazaurus
10-08-2009, 07:43 AM
It may be a conflict between mods,since you said that you installed a couple of them.Make some tests. Run them one at the time. If they work separately but not when they are all in the same folder then most probably is not working because you have duplicated files.I experienced similar problems when i had 2 files with the same name in mods folder.

kiove
10-09-2009, 03:03 AM
But do they work with saved games?
I removed one. The only one is kb master which, of couse doesn't works alone.

kiove
10-09-2009, 04:25 AM
Is there any simple guide to use mods?
I can't use them.
I just need the Russian mods.
Do I have to "unzip" the contents of .kfs files or just create /mods and copy the entire single .kfs file?

bucazaurus
10-09-2009, 10:24 AM
The last method.
Create a folder named mods in data folder(King's Bounty The Legend\data\mods)
and put all extracted files in there.You don't need to unzip the kfs files.Put them there as they are.

jamotide
10-19-2009, 07:30 AM
I think for most mods you have to start a new game. Couldnt hurt to try to see if they work there.