PDA

View Full Version : Leveling help for a level 15 warrior

Jagrapoite
10-04-2009, 04:29 AM
I am having a hard time finding a place to level my warrior, without losing vaulable units. Is there a leveling guide? I am the main quest of queen viloita(spelled wrong) where she is not talking. I get to the freedom islands and get half of my army destroyed. I have picked up every plus leadership flag i come across, but I seem to have killed everything i can including the underground, eastern and western islands. I am playing on easy. Any tips to where to level? I would hate to have to pick up a new game after playing for 3 months. Ty for your help. :confused: I am level 16. leadership 7769 max rage 54

Razorflame
10-04-2009, 02:19 PM
if your having trouble on easy you definiatly have a army selection problem and gamewise:)

i suggest you read the strategy guide on how to play some games and how to make good units

^^

loreangelicus
10-04-2009, 06:04 PM
You also seem to have low leadership for a level 16, especially since you are playing a warrior, the class which has the highest leadership gains when leveling up.

Aside from banners/flags, look for items with leadership bonuses.

Also look at the other posts for tips. Not to belittle your tactics, but you did say that you are on easy mode, which means you have the best possible scenario to just rip your enemies to shreds without any casualties to your army on every battle.

Pre-Ellinia, you should have these unit types available to you:

inquisitors
royal snakes
archmages
horsemen
shamans
evil beholders

You could even take a peek at Demonis in the dwarven lands to grab Demonesses and Demons.

At Ellinia, Dryads, Lake Fairies and Emerald Dragons are units you could go for for even more domination.

But its not just unit selection. Rage skills, spell selection, general tactics, all these contribute to an optimal/efficient killing army.

You did ask where you could beat up on easy enemies, but at level 16 and starting Ellinia, that is the usual level you start that continent, especially if you did not get the Tactics Treatise item or max the Mind skill Learning (which adds XP bonus, which would result in a higher level at that point of the game).

I could direct you to one source of enemies you may have not yet looked at: the Gremlin Castle item sold by the dwarf king. It's a 3,000 GP item which contains an area where you could fight a good number of enemies. Haven't checked myself, but I believe they are easier to beat up on than enemies you encounter at Ellinia.

Jagrapoite
10-05-2009, 01:04 AM
How do I get to Ellinia? I guess i should have chose ther plus leadership on levels than attack power, or defense. I will admit that i am not the best at strat games. I much prefer the roleplaying as in final fantasy, even though i Kill everything in warcraft mmo as a warrior, but thats more 1 on 1, 2v2. oh well thanks for the help

I didn;t know to max the mind skill either. I maxed most of the battle skill. Demonis destroyed my army =P. Maybe this isn;t the game for me, and i should go back to playing final fantsay, or spellforce 2

Elwin
10-05-2009, 08:24 AM
Well., demonis is high levle location where you will go near the end, u can go there earlier but u shouldnt. Elinia is avalaible if you completed treaty with the dwarves

Jagrapoite
10-05-2009, 10:04 PM
I completed the treaty. where is it?

Elwin
10-05-2009, 10:24 PM
Go to the same guy which brought you to the islands