PDA

View Full Version : Need help, can't join games

mattd27
10-02-2009, 08:51 PM
Everytime I get an invite to play an online game, and I accept, it says "joining game session" for about 10 seconds then stops and returns me to whatever menu I was at. It's making it impossible to play online with people.:evil: Anyone know how to fix this crap?

EDIT: Sorry if that sounds harsh, but this has been happening for a while and I've about reached my breaking point. I meant "could someone please help me out here?"

Ancient Seraph
10-02-2009, 10:13 PM
Everytime I get an invite to play an online game, and I accept, it says "joining game session" for about 10 seconds then stops and returns me to whatever menu I was at. It's making it impossible to play online with people.:evil: Anyone know how to fix this crap?

EDIT: Sorry if that sounds harsh, but this has been happening for a while and I've about reached my breaking point. I meant "could someone please help me out here?"

Are you sure this is not because the countdown already started or something? Btw, PS3 or Xbox?

mattd27
10-02-2009, 10:24 PM
Are you sure this is not because the countdown already started or something? Btw, PS3 or Xbox?

I'm on 360, I was in a room with you about 5 minutes ago. :P Playing quite terribly might I add, damn Yak 1-B. I'm only using it because I need 10 wins for the IL4. Luckily you and Morgoth were there to get more than enough points for our teams victory. :)

Back On Topic: no, it says preparing for flight in their status screen, and they can be inviting me, or I can be trying to join a session in progress, I just can't get in going through the "xbox guide" menus at any time it seems.

Ancient Seraph
10-02-2009, 10:28 PM
I'm on 360, I was in a room with you about 5 minutes ago. :P Playing quite terribly might I add, damn Yak 1-B. I'm only using it because I need 10 wins for the IL4. Luckily you and Morgoth were there to get more than enough points for our teams victory. :)

Back On Topic: no, it says preparing for flight in their status screen, and they can be inviting me, or I can be trying to join a session in progress, I just can't get in going through the "xbox guide" menus at any time it seems.

Oh, right, my bad :oops:. Anyways, can't help you a hell of a lot with it, tried posting it on the dev's forum (http://forum.yuplay.com/index.php?showforum=7)? That's the place for more technical questions ;). Be sure to put all info in your post, console, specific error, when it happens or doesn't, etc.

Robotic Pope
10-02-2009, 11:08 PM
Sounds like a Strict or moderate NAT problem. One or more people already in the lobby can't connect to you so you can't get in. If you are using a router make sure the right ports are open ( by manualy setting them open or putting 360 in the dmz or activate PnP)

mattd27
10-02-2009, 11:17 PM
Maybe, but here have actually been times when I've failed to get in a room through the invite, then found the room in custom match and been able to join. :confused: Nevertheless, I'll try what you said, and see if it makes any difference.

Soviet Ace
10-02-2009, 11:25 PM

IL-4. Nice bomber to fly I think? Only one I fly actually, the B17 is to over used I think?

mattd27
10-03-2009, 12:54 AM
We'll have to see about the IL4 once I unlock it. The B17 is slightly overused, but I don't blame people considering how cool it is. The Americans definitely made my personal favorite WWII bombers, just look at the beautiful B25 in my sig. :)