PDA

View Full Version : this is going to be in stores right?

ArgMyLeg
09-30-2009, 05:14 AM
this will be in stores right? Ive been trying to pre order but cant find it listed anywhere and I really dont like d2d. Im one of thoes weiiiiird gamers who likes to have a box and a game box and a nice booklet to read when Im not playing

Nike-it
09-30-2009, 06:57 AM
this will be in stores right? Ive been trying to pre order but cant find it listed anywhere and I really dont like d2d. Im one of thoes weiiiiird gamers who likes to have a box and a game box and a nice booklet to read when Im not playing

Surely Armored Princess will be sold in retail, just wait a bit and preorders will appear.

Metroplex
10-01-2009, 05:34 AM
There are even preorders for Diablo 3 and it is released next year (so they say) but not for KB:AP which is released at the end of THIS month!:evil:

Mandea
10-01-2009, 06:25 AM
preorders for diablo3 are a joke, they had preorders for starcraft 2 since last year, and gues what, it won't be out till 2010. you shouldn't pay attention to those kind of things.

Nokturnal
10-01-2009, 06:39 AM
There are even preorders for Diablo 3 and it is released next year (so they say) but not for KB:AP which is released at the end of THIS month!:evil:

Please don't tell me you are comparing this game to Diablo 3. :P

The last Diablo game came out almost 10 years ago - Naturally D3 is very highly anticipated, much more so than KB: AP is, and as a result, game distribution sites (and local stores) will want to be able to give people a release date (even if it changes 346 times before the actual release..) because that keeps the fans calm and stops the "when will it be released????" questions.

KB: AP, while it may be a very good game, was only released a year or so ago (depending where you live). By a much smaller company, who probably doesn't keep in contact with every single game distribution website on the net, so maybe it takes a while for them to get the message out to everyone?
I know there are still quite a few places that are unaware of the existence of many games, such as 7.62mm, ToW 2, even Majesty 2.

Personally i think we should all be glad that we don't have to wait another few years before even seeing pics/videos for the game like we would have to if this was developed by Blizzard. :rolleyes:

But anyway, instead of talking about it here we should probably be messaging those who run the websites that sell these games, it could just be an oversight and nobody has told them yet.
Maybe if we tell them they'll be so pleased they give us a free copy. ;) haha

Elwin
10-01-2009, 07:40 AM
why not compare ? making preorder 1 year before is stupid ~~

ArgMyLeg
10-03-2009, 06:14 AM
pre orders a year before are stupid and since thoes are both blizz games the chances of them even coming out next year is suspect

2late
10-04-2009, 11:24 AM
the only thing I need to know is: will this be on steam from day 1?

Ryder
10-07-2009, 08:50 PM
Im one of thoes weiiiiird gamers who likes to have a box and a game box and a nice booklet to read when Im not playing
What's weird about that? There is no other way as far as I'm concerned.

Kolorabi
10-16-2009, 09:29 PM
Surely Armored Princess will be sold in retail, just wait a bit and preorders will appear.

Good to hear. I was beginning to worry, most of your games seem to be download only these days, which is pretty sad.

Metroplex
10-29-2009, 02:35 AM
If it even comes out at all.
Maybe the reason they are delaying it is because they got sued by Disney for breach of copyright, after all that pet dragon looks like it came from Lilo & Stich;-)