PDA

View Full Version : leadership and level up

alsakari
09-30-2009, 04:18 AM
I'm really new to the game and I have a level 5 paladin.The thing is,when I was lvl4 I had 1004 leadership.After I lvl up to 5 the leadership stayed the same.Doesn't it increase with every lvl up?
Thanks guys.

loreangelicus
09-30-2009, 04:26 AM
Leadership increases in one of three ways:

1) picking up banners/flags you see on the adventure map

2) progressing the main quests; it doesn't increase at the completion of every main quest, but at specific main quests (after Lyaro Island, comleting the Treaty with the Dwarves, etc.)

3) by choosing Leadership bonuses at level up; Leadership bonuses could show up as one of the two options to increase during leveling up; if you don't choose Leadership as the bonus you want when you level up, then you won't get any leadership points at all when advancing in level

alsakari
09-30-2009, 07:53 AM
Leadership increases in one of three ways:

1) picking up banners/flags you see on the adventure map

2) progressing the main quests; it doesn't increase at the completion of every main quest, but at specific main quests (after Lyaro Island, comleting the Treaty with the Dwarves, etc.)

3) by choosing Leadership bonuses at level up; Leadership bonuses could show up as one of the two options to increase during leveling up; if you don't choose Leadership as the bonus you want when you level up, then you won't get any leadership points at all when advancing in level
Thanks for the quick reply:grin: