PDA

View Full Version : Price?

Zhuangzi
09-26-2009, 11:50 PM
Couldn't find anything about this anywhere. As this is supposed to be a stand-alone expansion, will the price be less than that of a new game? KB:TL was $40 US, so I'm thinking maybe $30 US for KB:AP. To be honest I'd be happy to play full price anyway. :-P

Metroplex
09-27-2009, 06:16 AM
This is a game I won't mind paying full price for as it is worth it, so I won't wait for the prices to come down:grin:, but the thing is you CAN'T find this game for sale anywhere not even pre-orders, it is as though the retail stores don't even know how close the release date is (Oct. 30) and haven't listed it.
One thing I know: as soon as the game is released it won't even be a day until you see it pirated and ready to be DL from peer to peer and downloading sites.:evil:

Nike-it
09-28-2009, 07:59 AM
I also don't have info about the price, but according to the russian release, the price will be the same as KB: The Legend

BB Shockwave
09-29-2009, 01:24 PM
Yeah, it's not often that I buy a game, but I WANT this. I guess around the middle of october at least on Ebay some sellers will have pre-orders... I hope.

Zhuangzi
09-29-2009, 11:42 PM
I keep checking Gamersgate to see it's appeared on their Coming Soon list. They are up to Oct 19 on their list, so Oct 30 isn't far away after that....