PDA

View Full Version : Use Books of Death only once?

Lucans
09-23-2009, 02:50 PM
I entered Death Land, bumped into strong enemy troop, got thrown out. Levelled up a bit. Went back using the second Book of Death, did some quests but got thrown out again.

Now I can't activate the Books of Death anymore. I've been back to every castle, in every land, talked to every NPC again, did all the other quests available to me. Still can't click the Books of Death.

Are they only supposed to be used once?
How do you return after finishing quests?

Elwin
09-23-2009, 03:06 PM
no, they are usable as many times you want

Razorflame
09-23-2009, 09:22 PM
are you sure u click properly? u should see a blue hand..
^

Lucans
09-24-2009, 11:36 AM
Thanks so much for your replies, I finally got the Book to work again.
I thínk I clicked properly, I haven´t had any other problems with clicking items in the whole game, just the two Books.

No blue scratching hand, just the walking boots, the image of the Book is not lit either: earlier there was a beam of greenish light over it.

I think, but I'm not sure, that this happened after I installed the patch. I did that after the game started crashing a lot.

However, since both of you said that the Books were definitely meant to work, I kept clicking all the time and after a good 10 minutes I suddenly got the pop-up message. Yes! After a long week I was able to continue the game.

Thanks, I'm very grateful. It's a fun game.

BB Shockwave
09-24-2009, 12:33 PM
The books are a bit buggy. You need to start going STRAIGHT to the books, not click on them - just pretty much ride into them!