![]() |
|
|||||||
| Death to Spies Stealth action. Professional spy working for the Soviet counterintelligence service executes dangerous operations in the heart of German territory. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
1. The game engine makes strange things, sometimes the spawned item is in or under the ground. So try to change the y-coordinate manually (the digit) 2. Just change the Number 3. Yes it is, just search in folder \players\ for the file if you are not sure
__________________
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I got the warden's uniform to show up on the bed, but there's something wrong... I think I made up to three duplicates of the uniform in the same position.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
How do I only make one warden's uniform appear on the bed instead of multiple uniforms in the same position?
Also, I tried to add a chef's uniform in the Embassy kitchen. However, when I attempted to test it, the level loads with Strogov in his camouflage clothes, without his weapons, under fire. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Very strange. Is it a result of Level.CreateWorldItem("chefUniform", ...) command? Or you was trying to modify SWD file using hex-editor? |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
will duplicated every time you load a save game. Quote:
You can check the error message in the console's log
__________________
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thank you, it worked! There's now one uniform on the bed! I still have to work out how to make it register on the map (how to make the red mark and the red circle around the real warden disappear).
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
"Actor.MarkAsTarget( comendat , true );" Or set the second argument to "false".
__________________
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|