![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well, from the Tiger Hunt mission in the demo I can tell you that Glen Duncan and John Meyer were real piots for the U.S. during World War 2.
There is a guy in my hometown that flies a P-51D with the markings of Lt. Col. John C. Meyer (Petie 2nd). |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
It may be possible that they did not get the rights to use the real pilots names from the real pilots if they are alive, or the family members of dead ww2 pilots..
For me its not a big deal... I am sure they have modeled the "fake" pilots after Real life ones. but then again I may be totally wrong. oh yeah, id be playing right now on 360, but its CFB season, and I have to watch due to my addiction to football... ( american football ) not the football non americans watch. ( we call it soccer )... |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|