![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Does the same thing in the final game... sorry! |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
You already got it? Where are you from?
That would be bogus if it is just the ps3 version that is doing this. Like SovietAce says he has no problems and several other people as well. It looks like it is a mixed bag. Last edited by trk29; 09-03-2009 at 09:09 AM. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
It can't be a mixed bag. As someone posted before, screen tearing has nothing to do with your TV, it's in the game. People who aren't noticing it are either blind or oblivious.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yes I thought this as well. I hope they can fix this though.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
hey don't knock oblivious, as Woody Allen said " I don't mind dying, I just don't want to be there when it happens."
________ FREE MAGENTO THEMES Last edited by juz1; 02-24-2011 at 08:20 AM. |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
But I know somebody working in a videogame shop that allowed me to get it yesterday just after their delivery And the screen tearing is in the game everyone has it! |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Soooo....
For a Newbie like Myself, who has a 50" Pioneer Elite and a Yamaha & KEF based Surround System, with a KEF Sub, it's an xBox 360 and a Saitek AV8r-03 Stick. No Tearing, and, that's the only stick option. Hope the Rudder works good. Right? LJB |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
av8r-02
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Oh, the Av8r-03 is for another application?
So, I get the -02. Got it. Thanks; LJB |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
AV8R-03 is ps3
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|