Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-03-2009, 07:08 AM
Smudgyboy Smudgyboy is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: London
Posts: 34
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PF_Lizard View Post
Me too... though it's spelt Pinocchio so didn't think anything of it...

(trying to cover up for falling for it! )
splendiferous cover up...

Sorry about that, but I'm Pinocchio's bother which is spelt differently!


ohh I can't wait for this game, my wife and 'young adults' are going to be really P off with me when I do get it and my PS3 IS going to over heat!

update, Play.com says "packing" sounds complicated!

Phil

Last edited by Smudgyboy; 09-03-2009 at 07:13 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-03-2009, 07:56 AM
Spitfire23 Spitfire23 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Stafford (UK)
Posts: 791
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudgyboy View Post
update, Play.com says "packing" sounds complicated!
Same here, Status "packing"

Never pre-ordered from play.com before. hope it arrives tommorow and not saturday
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-03-2009, 07:59 AM
GCoutinho GCoutinho is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 28
Default

From Amazon.co.uk to Portugal

Items dispatched on 2 Sep 2009:
Delivery estimate: 9 Sep 2009
1 package via MRW - Track your package

* 1 of: IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey (Xbox 360)
Sold by: Amazon EU S.a.r.L.

Looks like its on the way
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-03-2009, 08:49 AM
cydno cydno is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 83
Default

Hi I got mine yesterday (sept 2nd) but not internet bought ! I played it all evening long and I will play it again tonight.

Awesome game!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-03-2009, 09:10 AM
trk29 trk29 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NC USA
Posts: 1,800
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cydno View Post
Hi I got mine yesterday (sept 2nd) but not internet bought ! I played it all evening long and I will play it again tonight.

Awesome game!
See anybody on MP?

What kind of hosting is it? Dedicated servers?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-03-2009, 11:10 AM
cydno cydno is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 83
Default

Nobody on MP yesterday evening. I haven't tried it today (I'm at work...).
I will try again tonight.

No idea what kind of server it is or if the game is hosted by one player.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-03-2009, 12:00 PM
Danny M NL Danny M NL is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Oss, Netherlands
Posts: 141
Default

gonna check my local E-Plaza in a few hours, they usually sell new games a day early if you aks them nicely... if that doesn't work I'll go bring 'em an Ice cream. And if that don't work all hell is going to break loose in that store! It's gonna be worse than that awesome game called minotaur in a chinashop!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-03-2009, 12:43 PM
H Lecter H Lecter is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Austria
Posts: 311
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCoutinho View Post
From Amazon.co.uk to Portugal

Items dispatched on 2 Sep 2009:
Delivery estimate: 9 Sep 2009
1 package via MRW - Track your package

* 1 of: IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey (Xbox 360)
Sold by: Amazon EU S.a.r.L.

Looks like its on the way
What???

Dispatched yesterday? I also ordered from Amazon.co.uk. The page still says 'dispatching soon, dispatch estimate 3 Sep 2009'

However, my delivery estimate is 4 Sep 2009 - 7 Sep 2009 - I chose Priority Express delivery
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-03-2009, 12:51 PM
Jazzy Jase Jazzy Jase is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bracknell, UK
Posts: 79
Default

Well this morning I cancelled my order from sendit and re-ordered with shopto. Got a dispatch email from them already. Wish I'd done that yesterday.

Now for the annoying part. Shopto's warehouse is 2 miles from my house. It will go god-knows-how-many-miles in the post and when they ring the doorbell tomorrow and no-one is there it will go back to the depot. I will then have to drive 3 miles to pick it up!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-03-2009, 01:02 PM
Danny M NL Danny M NL is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Oss, Netherlands
Posts: 141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy Jase View Post
Now for the annoying part. Shopto's warehouse is 2 miles from my house. It will go god-knows-how-many-miles in the post and when they ring the doorbell tomorrow and no-one is there it will go back to the depot. I will then have to drive 3 miles to pick it up!
that's called corporate efficiency... My dad works at Sony logistics europe, and everytime he wants to buy a sony product with staff-discount, it has to be mailed from the warehouse where he works to the other side of the country, scanned there, and then sent back to his workplace to take it home... it's bullcrap really...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 Fulqrum Publishing. All rights reserved.