Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-03-2009, 02:23 AM
mattd27 mattd27 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 402
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOZ_1983 View Post
Not so much into the whole dogfighting only scenario though, but thats just me.
Same, I like to fly heavier, maybe less mobile planes, and focus on firepower and bombing.

This match sounds interesting though I find with these things that gathering everyone together and getting everyone organized for the battle might be harder than the actual combat.

But the first thing to know is what console do you want to do this on?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-03-2009, 02:36 AM
FOZ_1983 FOZ_1983 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Blackpool, England
Posts: 1,997
Default

i do believe he has both the ps3 and the more superior 360 lol. so take your pick.


im a 360 player.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-03-2009, 02:56 AM
Soviet Ace Soviet Ace is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Guarding the skies of the Motherland!!
Posts: 1,271
Default

It doesn't matter to me which console it's done on. Maybe I'll try it on both, but like you said Matt, it might not be so easy gathering the people, which I have taken into account. But this match (If it can be organized) will consist of the Stuka and the Republicans/Soviets will probably be flying fighters, as during the later years. The Republicans were focused on fighter cover of the cities they controlled etc. The Fascist/Nationalists were more into the offensive. So this game would involve, Stuka's attacking the town or whatever the Republican I-16s are defending. So both of you would be able to fly the Stuka, since that would be the only bomber available at the time. Unless for some wild beautiful reason, they come out with some late 30s planes, in which we could use. But anyway, it doesn't matter what console it's done on. If both sides would like to do it, I'd try it out on both 360 & PS3.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-03-2009, 02:58 AM
FOZ_1983 FOZ_1983 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Blackpool, England
Posts: 1,997
Default

Id be up for that if i can fly the stuka
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-03-2009, 03:02 AM
Soviet Ace Soviet Ace is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Guarding the skies of the Motherland!!
Posts: 1,271
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOZ_1983 View Post
Id be up for that if i can fly the stuka
Ok, you can be a Stuka pilot. When I make a list of those interested and willing to play, I'll add you under Stuka pilot

EDIT: Also, my idea may smooth out more as we go along. I absolutely will not start this tomorrow or even friday. But I do promise to start it.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-03-2009, 03:09 AM
FOZ_1983 FOZ_1983 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Blackpool, England
Posts: 1,997
Default

No rush its going to be a crazy week for everyone who has the game so you may aswell get a feel for it first etc and enjoy it. I'll be happy to fly the stuka anytime you need me. Hope i have good 109 cover though :p
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-03-2009, 11:22 AM
David603 David603 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: 6'clock high
Posts: 713
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOZ_1983 View Post
No rush its going to be a crazy week for everyone who has the game so you may aswell get a feel for it first etc and enjoy it. I'll be happy to fly the stuka anytime you need me. Hope i have good 109 cover though :p
Count me in as part of the 109 cover.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 Fulqrum Publishing. All rights reserved.