![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I had just finished replacing those rivets I mentioned earlier when I got this phone message from, ...guess who? That's right, Ashley! Tomorrow people and my flight chair is sitting true.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
God help you if you're lying to us.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
If I'm lying then you can cancel my subscription to the resurrection and send my credentials to the house of detention, ...I got some friends inside.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Nobody else seems to have gotten the call. There's some weird shit happening at your local gamestop.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well i know someone on this forum who is playing the game right now.... Nicotlsefr...the French guy. My FL indicates hes playing the Training mission for in England as we speak.
__________________
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I got my call about 3pm. Said it will be in tomorrow afternoon
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
LOL what did I tell you on the Live message? He'll play the game for about 20 minutes then surrender it to a German player.
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
What if he's flying for the Free French forces, or maybe the Normandie-Niemen?
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|