Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-22-2009, 02:40 PM
cydno cydno is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 83
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodan1000 View Post
I don't think the look-around function on the Thrustmaster works very well. Since the hat switch isn't analog you can only look up, down, left and right. I couldn't get it to look to the side and up, so there are blind spots at 3 and 9 o'clock high. Also, I could only look directly abeam to either side. There doesn't seem to be any way to look over your shoulder to check your 6.

Does anyone have the AV8R for PS3? I know the hat switch on it is analog. Are you able to look to 3 and 9 o'clock high or over your shoulder? For me this issue with the Thrustmaster is making me think I am going to return it and get the AV8R.
I did it. I have both sticks so I can compare them on the PS3....
please find a short answer here: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=8983
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-23-2009, 06:20 AM
Irishmandkg Irishmandkg is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 185
Default

Anyone know if any of these flight sticks support rumble?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-23-2009, 09:41 AM
cydno cydno is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 83
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishmandkg View Post
Anyone know if any of these flight sticks support rumble?
None unfortunately.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-23-2009, 04:05 PM
GhillieGuy93 GhillieGuy93 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK, Manchester
Posts: 32
Default

how do you control thrust on T-X (not HOTAS)??
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-23-2009, 04:51 PM
Jasta 6 Jasta 6 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 79
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhillieGuy93 View Post
how do you control thrust on T-X (not HOTAS)??
there should be a small dial, near where the stick attaches to the base on the left side.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-23-2009, 05:36 PM
GhillieGuy93 GhillieGuy93 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK, Manchester
Posts: 32
Default

thanks mate
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-23-2009, 06:05 PM
bussinrounds bussinrounds is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 44
Default

Damn, that kinda blows. I just got a T. flight hotas X, and i like to play on sim mode. How does the free look work with the aviator then ?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 Fulqrum Publishing. All rights reserved.