Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-20-2009, 02:31 PM
vonklinkerhofen vonklinkerhofen is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Norway
Posts: 22
Default

Hear, hear to haitch40!

Should I start a Norwegian thread? You have Swedes, Danes, Germans, Austrians, Russian, Dutch (even an Italian, I see) etc. here!
  #2  
Old 08-20-2009, 02:34 PM
lestat8601 lestat8601 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonklinkerhofen View Post
Hear, hear to haitch40!

Should I start a Norwegian thread? You have Swedes, Danes, Germans, Austrians, Russian, Dutch (even an Italian, I see) etc. here!
If this thread is really a problem just lock it. I dont want to create troubles on this great forum.
  #3  
Old 08-20-2009, 02:40 PM
vonklinkerhofen vonklinkerhofen is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Norway
Posts: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lestat8601 View Post
If this thread is really a problem just lock it. I dont want to create troubles on this great forum.
Sorry, buddy!

Didn't mean to be harch! Guess it's been a long day at work... and I don't get to play the demo untill tomorrow

Looking forward to see you up in the skies!
  #4  
Old 08-20-2009, 02:35 PM
haitch40 haitch40 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: uk
Posts: 1,128
Default

i have nothing against any of u i just like to understand u
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 Fulqrum Publishing. All rights reserved.