![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
maybe one of the devs can answer our question about the crew not bailing out.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yes but I wanted the Griffon engined XIV. Its a lot bigger performance gap than Yak 3 vs Yak 9.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Young mate, whats the name of the song, it's great.im gonna download and listen to it when i feel sad :/
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
it's called Vladimir's Blues By Max Richter.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
That was the ultimate question... and answer. I've been meaning to ask, so thank you. I love the fact that Richter has drawn from Kafka's work for "The Blue Notebooks." I'm all over this.
Er, back on topic? LOL! |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|