![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
It starts!
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Why show the same mission everyone played in the demo? So stupid.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Why stupid? The name states Live Il-2 Demo Broadcast, no words about additional missions.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
As I cant access the chat area of the stream, can anyone tell me if someone already asked about the "virtual cockpit only" horror-story?
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I don't think chat is working at all.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I thought that by "Demo broadcast" they meant demoing the full version of the game, which they're finally doing. Finally, they're showing something relatively new, the Berlin level, although I saw this in one of the earlier videos.
The framerate feels really choppy. I hope it is caused the streaming and compression and not by the game.. |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Honi soit qui mal y pense - comes to mind...
I think we are in for a nasty piece of news... Last edited by Gilgenbach; 08-13-2009 at 12:04 PM. |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Chat is working, but it seems not in all broswers
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
We did see I think 2 other missions. The one with the IL-2 looked like a ton of fun. Rear gunning and all.
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Right, I continued watching and I saw the other 2. I wonder how much more maps/environments are there in game?
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|