![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
WOOLIES??? Blimey - they've pulled one out of the bag there haven't they!!
I was in 2 minds about pre-ordering it, as I don't want them to balls up the postage and I'm not sure it's going to fly off the shelves as much as some, hardly any of my mates at work have even heard of it? Did they take the £ now or on postage? |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have preordered two copies.
Yup! two copies. A friend of mine is turning in his master thesis on september first so I thought that copy would make nice present for him. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Shopto.net 29.85GBP
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
i got it from Game, they are offering a preorder bonus of 2 unlockable planes via XBL code.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'd order it off shopto for £29 and buy the planes as dlc for the assumed price of 160 MS points (that's what BSP's unit pack cost with 6 extra units), it would still be £8-£9 cheaper than the £40 Game want.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I pre ordered with Play.com when I spotted it at £29.99, the day after it went up to £39.99
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Just pre ordered with Zavvi.
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
I preordered from Gamestop. When I asked about the shirt, the girl behind the counter looked it up and said there was no bonus gift.
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
I preordered at Gamestop yesterday. Don't care if I get a shirt or not. Video game shirts are certainly not something I would want to wear in public.
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
The BoP T-Shirt will ship with the game.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|