![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I understand that sacrifices sometimes have to be made...but by God I would of been fired long ago if I worked at Techland... LOL
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I am a fan of the PC version to and it doesnt seem wright to have some planes without cockpits. I really hope they later make some patches to fix this.
Last edited by Camo-234; 08-04-2009 at 11:28 PM. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I would imagine that this was a result of a lack of time due to the publisher pushing the game to go gold before it was actually ready. Therefore it should be fixed with a patch at some point in the future.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I would rather have them add accurate cockpits to all the planes and release it in December than release it earlier and cut some things.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
you think the publishers would even care?
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I am sure they dont care. I was just telling my opinion.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
thats true.
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
~~Sparlan007~~ |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
I doubt the publishers will give us anything we ask them for. Anton is the only one that listens to us but he even said they might not give us what we ask for.
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|