![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have another question about landing, is there some sort of break?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yes, you pull back on the throttle until you stop
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
doesent really stop quick enough or something, what about air brakes?
Anyway i keep trying harder then! |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I dont see how it doesnt stop quick enough lol unless your attepting to land on the roof of a house |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I didnt know on the flight stick it will stay in whatever positions you put it in.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
ahhh i see, now that is quite worrying if theres nothing else on the stick for brakes
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
i will try it out more in a sec
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
They need to put brakes in the game so people dont land on a runway and cant stop their plane while goes off the runway and its heading for a tree.
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
For me it is hard to land because almost everytime I try to land I touch the ground and my landing gear brakes off and I crash.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|