![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
What's the problem? Ace Combat 6 used left stick for control, as did Over G Fighters and HAWX... And I believe Blazing Angels did it as well (not sure though). It's not a weird innovation by BoP.
When BF1943 came it's controls were damn awkward for me. But I got used to them (instead of switching in options menu, lol)... Just like I'm now used to the controls in BoP, after two days of playing. If it's really such a problem, buy an extra xbox360 controller for $30 and rewire it, or even better buy the aviator joystick for $50. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Oops! I don't know how I missed this thread but this post should have gone in here.
Anyway, I'm glad that you responded to this Anton and I will hope that the game is a big hit & perhaps customizable controls will be "part" of an update down the road sometime. Until then, I'll probably be biting the bullit and getting an Aviator stick. I started playing IL2 years ago with a "twist-rudder" Logitech stick so it shouldn't be too bad I suppose. Just not as comfortable as reclining on the sofa with a gamepad. Just remember, in the future, triggers = yaw, just like the pedals in a plane. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Flying with the right stick would be easier but you would have to take your thumb off of the stick to hit any of the face buttons.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|