![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Would an Ace Edge work on both xbox and ps3? I've heard both both yes and no. More importantly is there no where to buy one without AC6 for xbox??
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
no it wont work
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
And it should be in stores without AC6 now. But I am not 100% sure of this. Use T-Flight Hotas for PS3. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm using the Ace Edge and just spent 6 hours with it on the BoP Demo.
I have to say that Anton and his team have nailed the controls with the Ace Edge, ...absolutely, positively nailed it. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
THANKS STEINER, I am psyched now for when I get my ACE COMBAT STICK!
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
You think with all the flight games MS would have there own stick out.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Sweeeeeeeet! This is exactly what I just ordered. Woo! |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
I wonder if that Hori Flight Stick EX is supported, since it is basicly the same to the Ace Edge.
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
it is , buy it if you have the chance
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Might be looking into it later, never seen one goin around here anyway.
but is the Hori any better then the Ace Edge or just the same? |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|