Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-29-2009, 02:55 PM
carbury carbury is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 64
Default

hahahah
yeah good idea, Closed : Playing Bop hahaha
Let me thing about it for tommorow

Enjoy your time
++
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-29-2009, 03:09 PM
SleepTrgt SleepTrgt is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 339
Default

Something i noticed, in the Anti tank missions the ground targets dont show up untill you're very close, makes it hard to aim in sim mode
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-29-2009, 03:13 PM
carbury carbury is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 64
Default

ok thank's for the advice.
Probably that is more realistic like that. I think that was really hard to find your target in that mess lol
++
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-29-2009, 03:26 PM
SleepTrgt SleepTrgt is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 339
Default

Also note that those tanks are a bit camouflaged, and the map is your friend!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-29-2009, 03:33 PM
Soviet Ace Soviet Ace is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Guarding the skies of the Motherland!!
Posts: 1,271
Default

O.K., so I just got my first dose of trying to belly land, just to see how it was. DAMN IT WAS SO COOL!!! Even though the scoop caught something invisible on the ground, and I started spinning. IT WAS AWSOME!! The cockpit view is a lot easier to get control of than I thought it would be. Alright I'm off again to become an ace, not that I'm already not

And I think its actually easy to spot the camouflaged tanks. I just do a couple of passes, and then just buzz 'em CU all in the sky
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 Fulqrum Publishing. All rights reserved.