![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Haven't seen anything I asked if the handhelds would be shown on the main website haven't heard anything. I doubt the website will support it.
If it looks good I will buy me a psp for this game and gt5. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I believe one of the developers of the handheld is on these forums. He sent me a PM quite a long time ago (sorry, i've deleted it).
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
yes, i wrote on your question "Question - have we seen anything at all about the handheld versions?" that IL2 DS is 100% done and at now time crossing Nintendo LOT check procedure. why no any screens or video - don't known, may be this question for publisher. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I was asking Dmitry if the psp version is done. He didn't mention it.
BOP will be a system seller for me for the psp. I would love to be able to play this game on the go I just hope it looks good. Last edited by trk29; 07-15-2009 at 01:50 PM. |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Love the new sig, TRK. |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|