![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Not so long.
'Long' is very subjective word |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
let me put it to you this way
will we have to wait until next month? because that is long |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I just want the game! Too much fuss about a website around here. LOL
j/k If it brings new updates, then I'm all for it. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Don't you think you're being a bit demanding? He answered your question, cut the guy some slack. We all want to see the site but obviously it's out of Anton's hands. You'll end up scaring him off these boards at this rate. Was it really necessary to create a new thread for this? Remember, the publishers are 1C and 505 Games, and believe me, their track record with marketing is appalling. Maybe you should drop them an email or something..
Last edited by Buggins; 04-15-2009 at 04:26 AM. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
And yes, I believe Anton is doing his best, but it's apperently not his decision when to announce it and out of his hands unfortunately. |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
this is totally getting gay , they just need to show it
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well, I'm outta here until the website is up. There's really nothing to talk about around here. As a test, I'm not going to visit this site at all and see if I hear about the game/website through sites like ign. I'm fully expecting to just stumble across the game on the store shelves in 6 months time.
All the best till then. Last edited by Tomo; 04-17-2009 at 07:28 AM. |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Anton please give us some news once in a while. Like, how things are going, etc. Just please to give us something to talk about. |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Will this be a surprise one day or will you eventually be allowed to tell us?
BTW, just to clear this up, will BoP have a mission editor? |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hahah this is getting craaaaaaaazy!!!
I'm working on the basis that the website will go live 1st of May. Any earlier and it'll just be a nice surprise. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|