Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > King's Bounty Editor

King's Bounty Editor Info, hints, questions and etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-17-2019, 08:57 AM
raknefne raknefne is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Denmark (Aarhus)
Posts: 564
Default

With WoTn I could use the editor if editor is in WoTn folder, but never click on new viking scenairy. It is not in the editor from Crossworld and will crash. Hope it helps.

Darkside: I use the level 3 demon with sacrifice to get my creatures after I level up. Then after a few fights when maxed with creatures I often switch it out.
Before my mod I had to cheat to get passed the Shelter.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-21-2019, 05:00 PM
raknefne raknefne is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Denmark (Aarhus)
Posts: 564
Default

I found out how to open Darkside maps. I had to copy LOCATION folder in the Xworld environment and open it there. but probably wont work if I save and use it in darkside afterwords, but this way I can use the maps from there.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 Fulqrum Publishing. All rights reserved.