Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-28-2009, 05:14 PM
Thunderbolt56 Thunderbolt56 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Daytona Beach, FL
Posts: 398
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton Yudintsev View Post
Sorry guys for my absence - was quiet busy with Beta.
Although we already have Beta on our hands, I can confirm that Q2 is unlikely.
There are few reasons, the main are: Publisher want to make simulatneous release for all platforms (including handhelds), than it is not good idea to release games in June (which was possible), and, it is very likely we'll release Demo version first - which also takes a bit of time.
Also, publisher wants some gameplay changes for 'arcade' difficulty mode (basically, make arcade mode more arcade). It won't affect 'realistic' and 'simulation' difficulty levels, so don't panic.

Good news - we will be able to spend additional month or so on polishing the game.
Of course, I still can't name you the exact Street Date - cause I am not allowed to. And, once again - it will be released this year

From the horse's mouth...Thanks Anton.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-28-2009, 07:53 PM
Tomo Tomo is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 165
Default

Thanks for the info Anton!

Looking forward to the demo
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-01-2009, 07:42 PM
xNikex xNikex is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Attacking from the sun
Posts: 656
Default

I do agree that only the few people that get on this forum really know about BoP (I've been reading this forum but never posted anything).

IMO you guys really need to make another trailor and widely advertise it to get players' attention away from HoE and Battle Stations and towards you guys and IL2.

Also, I really doubt making IL2 for DS and PSP is worth delaying the game by another quarter. Its only going to make players suffer (watching the trailor for the first time and realizing you have to wait a year or so to play it).

All in all, I love what you guys are doing but the wait is killing us. I have told everyone I know about this game(so far that is the only way its truely getting around) we are excited and cant wait to play.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 Fulqrum Publishing. All rights reserved.