Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-22-2009, 08:12 PM
t0nedude t0nedude is offline
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryastar View Post
Dude, did you even READ MY POST? Much less, notice the fact that i have been active on the boards since october, and have played the game through completely 3.5 times? Where do you get off saying that with your three posts, and complete inattention to what i actually said?

Let me just clarify all of what i said, because you are clearly terminally brain impaired. The leadership offered at a level up is (60, 50, 40)*your level, with those three numbers corresponding to warrior, paladin, and mage, respectively. I know that i didn't say that part in my post, because i assumed you already knew that. Now that we have established that baseline, let's look again at what i said:

At level 2, the leadership option, for a warrior, will be 120 leadership. That looks nice when you are level 2, because your leadership is ~400, and the 120 is therefore 30% of your leadership. HOWEVER, ONCE YOU ARE LEVEL THIRTY, THAT SAME 120 LEADERSHIP FROM LEVEL TWO IS ONLY 0.48% OF YOUR 25000 LEADERSHIP. I am NOT saying that at level 30, you will get the opportunity to gain 120 leadership, i am saying that the 120 leadership that you got back at level 2 is no longer as valuable as it once was. What i was saying is that you can't just look at the here and now, cause the leadership you take now will lose its value later, because it won't form as significant a portion of your leadership. Attack is therefore more valuable until level 14, when (assuming a final leadership of 25k) the leadership offered is 3.36% of your ending leadership, which is slightly more than the 3.33% damage increase from +1 attack (of course, this is assuming that a % more leadership will increase your damage by that %, which is likely not far from the truth, but is difficult to prove mathematically).

Please excuse my excessive use of caps. Your answer REALLY annoyed me.
I did read your ******* post.

I understand what you are saying now, and if you had mentioned this earlier in the terms above things might have been stayed civil, and not degenerated as they have done.

My original posts were only ever meant to help, however looking at your logic I can't argue with it and stand corrected.

But I will NOT accept being insulted before a genuine discussion has taken place.

Excuse me for thinking this board was populated by patient and intelligent people who love an intelligent game, great game. I won't be making that mistake twice.

Adios. I'm out of here.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-22-2009, 10:04 PM
Ryastar's Avatar
Ryastar Ryastar is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 253
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0nedude View Post
I did read your ******* post.

I understand what you are saying now, and if you had mentioned this earlier in the terms above things might have been stayed civil, and not degenerated as they have done.

My original posts were only ever meant to help, however looking at your logic I can't argue with it and stand corrected.

But I will NOT accept being insulted before a genuine discussion has taken place.

Excuse me for thinking this board was populated by patient and intelligent people who love an intelligent game, great game. I won't be making that mistake twice.

Adios. I'm out of here.
It is populated by such, however, we (well, I) do tend to get touchy when we (I) ourselves (myself) are (am) insulted first. I am sorry that i reacted so strongly, but this is not the first time (and likely will not be the last) that i took the time and trouble to write a well-reasoned and reasonably articulate post, only to be met with insults. I see that I over-reacted in this case, that you did not mean to be offensive, but i found the first line of your response to be highly insulting, and so i responded in kind. Again, I apologize for my words. I would also highly appreciate an apology from you.

Last edited by Ryastar; 01-22-2009 at 10:06 PM. Reason: my own poor grammar and spelling
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 Fulqrum Publishing. All rights reserved.