![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Is this random? I don't remember seeing this in my game.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've only played the warrior and mage, and though I know mind runes are not their forte, they still seem to be in awful short supply. Not that I really care for much of the Mind skill tree.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I chewed through mind runes as a mage, and not on the mind tree! (I think I took Glory, reserve and learning) but distortion, higher magic and esp order magic if you are going for the archmage take a lot of mind runes.
Luckily I had the banner of the old order or something like that for sale (+4 defense, +10 mind runes after 50 battles) |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
There must be way to convert left-over runes to other kind of runes with some exchange ratio like 2:1, like taking 1 mind rune for giving 2 might runes. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
heh , paladins have such skill, runic power, where you convert 10 mind for 10 might and 10 magic. Extremelly usefull for my pala, used all 3 ranks.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
ie pallys have too many mind runes and are given a skill to compensate. Mages and warriors have too few mind runes. Heh.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I found that cheat but the problem is only the scarcity of the mind runes. |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
PS: I was very early in the game, and i still am (just going to dwarves now).
I found a banner that after 50 victories gives 10 mind runes: not bad |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
When you meet with the dwarven king and request a peace treaty he sends you on a quest to resuce his son, the son's castle has been overtaken by demons.
That's the castle you can buy runes at, below the dwarf king, south east corner. Runes get expensive, 100k for the first, 200k for the second, 300k etc... It makes the trading skill look not too bad (6 mind runes for 100% sale value of artifacts). ________ marijuana indica Last edited by bugmenot; 01-23-2011 at 01:03 AM. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|