Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend

King's Bounty: The Legend Real-time RPG with turn-based battles. Move through the fantasy world of fearless knights, evil mages and beautiful princesses.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-12-2008, 03:51 AM
littleduckie littleduckie is offline
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 10
Default

It wouldn't be half as gorgeous though, or have spirits of rage
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-13-2008, 04:52 AM
Kamawoop Kamawoop is offline
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4
Default

I wonder if I'm gonna be allowed to post this - it will mention another companies rather unrecognised games.

King's Bounty is the game that has had me most hooked for a long while.

Which brought me to the question: which game had me as hooked previously?

They are both RPG's, which is odd as the greatest computer game ever is Championship Manager.

Titan Quest - I'd never played Diablo, but TQ forced me to play, even when I didn't want to play anymore.

Freedom Force vs The Third Reich. I played this because it is superb.

Last edited by Kamawoop; 10-13-2008 at 05:00 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-13-2008, 09:14 AM
hawker hawker is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 77
Default

Budget, probably. I haven't seen any advertising or hype for it anywhere (other than a couple of interviews), so people just haven't heard of it. There were also a number of big name releases launched simultaneously with KB (Spore, Crysis:Warhead), so it kind of got drowned.

I suspect the sales and awareness will increase somewhat, once the game is on the shelves in Europe and more news outlets review the game.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-13-2008, 09:16 AM
megakill megakill is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 152
Default

Well, if you guys tell all your friends how great the game is, it surely will go up in sales ratings.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 Fulqrum Publishing. All rights reserved.