Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-08-2008, 03:25 PM
Sandsai Sandsai is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 65
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spamm View Post
updated version:
KB_manual_1.6.4.zip (12,4 Mb, 132 pages, pdf)

changelog:
- removed copy and print protection;
- small bugs fixed.


In our plans of it is not present.
We not so know English.
Thanks, good thing I am proficient in Russian.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-08-2008, 03:47 PM
Master50 Master50 is offline
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 7
Default

Perfect manual, I'll waiting for English version. Good job =)
I quite good know russian language, but I prefer english ;]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-08-2008, 05:05 PM
Namel Namel is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 93
Default

Is anyone able to put it through some automatic translator and post that? I tried to do it but I really hate pdf's and couldn't figure out how to do it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 Fulqrum Publishing. All rights reserved.