Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend

King's Bounty: The Legend Real-time RPG with turn-based battles. Move through the fantasy world of fearless knights, evil mages and beautiful princesses.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-27-2008, 04:50 PM
sinava sinava is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 51
Default

Yeah, great game .. have been playing it non stop for the past 10 hours
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-27-2008, 06:43 PM
Blackthorne Blackthorne is offline
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3
Default And yet, more praise

Agreed. Wonderful feel to the game (great art style) and solid strategy/RPG gameplay. Really enjoying it!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-27-2008, 08:57 PM
Direwolf Direwolf is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 80
Default

Ditto.

The depth is incredible...the game played as a mage, paladin or Warrior is completely different. THEN you throw in the upgrades and that can completely change the strategy of your game.

Great job DEVs.

cheers,
DW
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-01-2008, 01:26 AM
kennec kennec is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 108
Default

word

i am hoocked to


whut i realy like it seems so balanced and have sevral solutions to quests and xp grind

3 days almsot in row. to bad work starts tomrow
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-05-2008, 05:58 AM
Darkhon Darkhon is offline
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 11
Default

I am in total agreement. This game is strangely addictive.

I should be playing Warhammer Online, World of Warcraft, Spore, I've got every console, etc.

Yet, I can't seem to stop. This world is huge.

I am in awe at people who have run through the game more than once. I think part of it's addictive quality is just that I want to see where everything is!!

Next time through I would make a beeline towards some of these places instead of farting around as much in the starting area.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-05-2008, 04:56 PM
Kosiciel Kosiciel is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 46
Default

Very addicitive game indeed. I've stopped playing anything else
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-06-2008, 02:19 AM
GreyBeard GreyBeard is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 32
Default

I agree great game the first game in many years that actually plays out of the box! Without weekly 100MB patches to download, other developers and publishers should take note.

GB
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 Fulqrum Publishing. All rights reserved.