![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I disagreed with you that the type of fighting in the air in the BoB is the same in the BoS, due to the huge land battle that was going on underneath and have stated so. You are the one that went of on a tangent designed to inflame, which i choose to ignore the very obvious intention of, giving you the benefit of doubt, and i am quite willing to keep discussing the issue at hand. For the record, i would of chosen N Africa, but the decision's 1C's, and they've already made it a long time ago. Last edited by fruitbat; 12-30-2012 at 06:51 PM. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Why would you be "inflamed" if I mentioned the Pole's in BOB, I was glad you reminded me of the Czech contribution. I would much prefer N. Africa, and I tuely beleive it would bring in more revenue for 777?1c so they can eventually get to everyones personal favorite Battle. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Quote:
It seems we may of both misread each other, no worries. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
nah... a fair amount of the work (from what we've been given to read, prior to the management change) is already done, hence BoS
__________________
Intel 980x | eVGA X58 FTW | Intel 180Gb 520 SSD x 2 | eVGA GTX 580 | Corsair Vengeance 1600 x 12Gb | Windows 7 Ultimate (SP1) 64 bit | Corsair 550D | Corsair HX 1000 PSU | Eaton 1500va UPS | Warthog HOTAS w/- Saitek rudders | Samsung PX2370 Monitor | Deathadder 3500 mouse | MS X6 Keyboard | TIR4 Stand alone Collector's Edition DCS Series Even duct tape can't fix stupid... but it can muffle the sound. |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
As far as the OT.. Well when I consider that the IL2 engine is still being stretched .. I'd have to say yes.. I really think that the fullness of the CoD engine will not be realized until PCs catch up to it.. |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Perhaps thatis also it's biggest flaw.. We look at this from and end result perspective.. but for all we know all the things that get fans of CoD so hooked are the very things inhernetly built into the code that are why it has failed. I don't know a thing about code so .. I cannot even begin to speculate with any real authority ..
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|