Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-01-2012, 12:07 PM
Toni74 Toni74 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lucca
Posts: 109
Default

once a week is much enough for me. even once a month would be.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-01-2012, 12:09 PM
Trumper Trumper is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 461
Default

I tend to pop in most days,i don't even fly the sim,can't be bothered so i don't know why really.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-01-2012, 12:48 PM
raaaid's Avatar
raaaid raaaid is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,329
Default

i discovered that i enjoy chatting with people more than virtualy shooting them down so i play less and less and hang around in forums more and more
__________________
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e222/raaaid/fmkld-1.jpg2.4ghz dual core cpu
3gb ram
ASUS Radeon EAH4650 DI - 1 GB GDDR2

I PREFER TO LOVE WITHOUT BEING LOVED THAT NOT LOVE AT ALL
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-01-2012, 01:36 PM
BadAim BadAim is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 984
Default

Once a week or so for me, mostly because I'm checking on the Daidalos forum and I pop in here while in the area. I'm still active in IL2, and I drop some cash on a FPS or something every once in a while when I get bored. Other than that I have a life.

IL2 is still a great pastime, and I am glad for it, as I have friends all over the world now because of it. I'll shed a tear or two if CLoD has met it's demise, but in the end I have a lot more to live for.
__________________
I'm pretty much just here for comic relief.
Q6600@3.02 GHz, 4gig DDR2, GTX470, Win7 64bit
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-01-2012, 04:50 PM
swiss swiss is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Zürich, Swiss Confederation
Posts: 2,266
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raaaid View Post
i discovered that i enjoy chatting with people more than virtualy shooting them down so i play less and less and hang around in forums more and more
There is joy...
...and there is satisfaction.

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-01-2012, 05:29 PM
ems9 ems9 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 37
Default

I really miss the Friday updates. Still check the forum every Friday hoping to spot an update with a few screenies and news. But nothing.

I basically just randomly check the site.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-01-2012, 05:36 PM
kristorf's Avatar
kristorf kristorf is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Milton Keynes, England
Posts: 897
Default

I pop on to look at the screenshots, not worth it for anything else really.
It's a 'dead' forum in reality, can the last one out please turn off the lights...
__________________
Regards

Chris



http://www.aircombatgroup.co.uk/index.php





Gigabyte z77-d3h, Intel Core i5-3570K 3.40GHz (OC 4.2GHz), Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 24GB DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit , Samsung 120GB SSD 840 SATA 6Gb/s Basic, Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 1TB SATA 6Gb/s 64MB, Cooling Silencer Mk II 750W '80 Plus Silver' PSU,
GTX580 3gb OC
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 Fulqrum Publishing. All rights reserved.