![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi podvoxx
First of all, impressive work with Repka-Commander. Very good job. I´m trying to running up the program in our server, an all seems to be ok, but I´m not able to put missions in the missions scheduler window... I´m copying my test missions in "1csoftclub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\REPKA .Commander\Missions" but it dont work... I tried to find some information from the Repka-commander forum but I don´t speak/read russian. Can you help me?... Is needed any special .mis or script to put a mission in the mission scheduler?? Thank you in advance!
__________________
Phenom II X4 970 3,5 Ghz, Gigabyte 890GPA UD3H, 4GB RAM GSKILL RIP-JAWS 1333, Gigabyte 560Ti OC 1GB, W7 64 |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
For example see Third.ini in Sample - folder: Code:
[main] mission=missions\Commander\Missions\test.mis If you mission not have script - will be create automatic. In this script you need this code(you can see example on Sample-folder): red color - minimal code for using commander Code:
// It`s an auto-generated script from REPKA.Commander
//$reference REPKA.Stat.dll
using RepkaMissionsLib;
using System;
using maddox.game;
public class Mission : RSTMission
{
public override void Inited()
{
base.Inited();
BattleName = "test";
MapName = "Online_Map"; //
}
}
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yup!
It works! I´m testing it this afternoon with my own .mis, but it seems all OK! A big THANK YOU!... podvoxx You´ve made my day.
__________________
Phenom II X4 970 3,5 Ghz, Gigabyte 890GPA UD3H, 4GB RAM GSKILL RIP-JAWS 1333, Gigabyte 560Ti OC 1GB, W7 64 |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi again podvoxx
The server is up and running. Two things: When I load a mission with Repka Commander appear a couple of errors. Attached Two images. And it seems not able to load the spawn points with the spit Mk.Ia 100 oct. The same mission launched without RC runs fine without any problem or warning... What can I be doing wrong? Another question... When launch the server, the mission stays in pre- "battle start" status. To launch the mission I must type "battle start" in the commander management window. Is there any option to make the RC launch the "battle start" command automatically? Thank you in advance
__________________
Phenom II X4 970 3,5 Ghz, Gigabyte 890GPA UD3H, 4GB RAM GSKILL RIP-JAWS 1333, Gigabyte 560Ti OC 1GB, W7 64 |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
MapName - see on mission file(.mis) Code:
//$reference REPKA.Stat.dll
using RepkaMissionsLib;
using System;
using maddox.game;
public class Mission : RSTMission
{
public override void Inited()
{
base.Inited();
BattleName = "test";
MapName = "Online_Map"; //
}
}
Last edited by podvoxx; 10-24-2012 at 06:45 AM. |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
~S
@Pato Salvaje How did you get the battle start to work on Repka.Commander? I've got everything else going. Thanks Matoni |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|