![]() |
|
|||||||
| FM/DM threads Everything about FM/DM in CoD |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have had a couple of requests to show the entire document which I am attaching over the next couple of postings
I hope they assist |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
And the rest
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Shame that's a captured "recon" bf110 and not a fighter/bomber configured one.
Interesting reading all the same especially the Hurricane comparisons. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
True but the differences would not have been great. They allowed for the missing guns and the weight of the armour would seem to have been the main difference and that isn't significant, indeed one would expect the Recce version to have a slighjtly better performance.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|