Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-04-2012, 10:59 PM
ATAG_Dutch ATAG_Dutch is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,793
Default

So, not happy then Ken me ole china?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-04-2012, 11:09 PM
kendo65 kendo65 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 908
Default

Yeah, resigned to waiting for the sequel.

Just my personal take though. I'm happy that more people are enjoying it now, especially online. Really I am. Just unfortunate that I'm not one of them.
__________________
i5-2500K @3.3GHz / 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600 / Asus P8P67 / GTX-260 (216) / WD 500GB
Samsung 22" 1680x1050 / Win7 64 Home Premium
CH Combat Stick / CH Pro Throttle / Simped Rudder Pedals
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-04-2012, 11:16 PM
ATAG_Dutch ATAG_Dutch is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,793
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendo65 View Post
Just unfortunate that I'm not one of them.
Shame. There is much fun to be had, in spite of what you just said.

As to 'War Thunder', just the bloody title puts me off.

P.S. I couldn't watch the video link posted for some reason, so I googled 'War Thunder Trailer'.

So it's Gaijin. Again. Using the old IL2 engine. And why do we always have to watch second world war aircraft flying along to heavy rock music?

I like a bit of heavy rock music myself, but with second world war aircraft it's just bloody incongruous.

Last edited by ATAG_Dutch; 09-05-2012 at 12:04 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-04-2012, 11:29 PM
Nephris Nephris is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 117
Default

I am doin a bit hard to understand some posts...
At the end WarThunder is complete Arcade even on the "highest level" compared to Clod or even IL2- 1946.
The game belongs into the same box like World of tanks or maybe Hawkx (or what it is called)
It depends to everyones aspiration.
If i want to fly the most decent WW" Simulator i will take Clodo, not minding its still present bugs which arnt that tough as u couldnt stand it.
If i want to give it a quick shot for 10 mins online I would take WarThunder.

But WarThunder has just no simulation character at the end and that is actually the point everyone has to decide what to play.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 Fulqrum Publishing. All rights reserved.