![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Some aspects of CoD graphics are better, some not. High up on a clear day in CoD is better. CoD has some things better the other does too. Some areas/maps are rendered better than others in both sims. One thing for sure the graphics run WAY better than CoD. I bombed a factory in a Mustang yesterday and the detail was amazing nothing like it in CoD. However, I have seen some graphics that CoD does better. No clear winner here IMO. It will come down to taste I'm afraid and whether CoD can fix its graphics problems. Perhaps you will like CoD better in every way, but for me it is a toss up for a variety reasons. Stability is part of it. I will play both. CoD for the DM and FM, the other for the dramatic and diverse scenery and variety of scenarios. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I notice there is a Malta map
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have no problem with playing two games I really don't see the point in setting up camp in one spot when you have two tents
I have to say that my experience with f2p games like wot (which btw IS a steaming pile of dung) is what is turning me off this game. From what I have read and heard of these "f2p" aka "pay to win" games you can quickly blow a whole wad of cash, I almost did in wot and won't be burnt again... "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me"
__________________
![]() Gigabyte X58A-UD5 | Intel i7 930 | Corsair H70 | ATI 5970 | 6GB Kingston DDR3 | Intel 160GB G2 | Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit |
MONITOR: Acer S243HL. CASE: Thermaltake LEVEL 10. INPUTS: KG13 Warthog, Saitek Pedals, Track IR 4. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|