![]() |
|
|||||||
| Pilot's Lounge Members meetup |
| View Poll Results: Soo... | |||
| YES BAN THEM! |
|
36 | 63.16% |
| Err.. its there server, use the suggestion box! |
|
21 | 36.84% |
| Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll | |||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
...load up clod
... check servers... ... empty... 2 players.... 5 players.... ...ATAG.... 30 40 50 60 players!!! hell yea ill join!!! Thats about my reason for joining... Human players... play along with the rules... (even if you disagree with it or r a victim of it now and then...) ... hopefully have fun and learn? my input |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I love you guys!
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Oh boy...I never like seeing situations like this
__________________
GigaByteBoard...64bit...FX 4300 3.8, G. Skill sniper 1866 32GB, EVGA GTX 660 ti 3gb, Raptor 64mb cache, Planar 120Hz 2ms, CH controls, Tir5 |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
ATAG: the pinnacle of mature, tactical gaming.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
![]() ATAG: Bofors Hell? O I see... its cos of this: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=33718 Last edited by 5./JG27.Farber; 08-07-2012 at 08:48 PM. |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Can we stop this stupid ATAG crap spam already? At least go and spam your own forums. Thank you very much.
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Surprised I managed to get that out with minimal typos with all these tears all over my keyboard. |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
I gave them some critisim, it was discussed. I didnt get banned.
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|