![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() Gigabyte X58A-UD5 | Intel i7 930 | Corsair H70 | ATI 5970 | 6GB Kingston DDR3 | Intel 160GB G2 | Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit |
MONITOR: Acer S243HL. CASE: Thermaltake LEVEL 10. INPUTS: KG13 Warthog, Saitek Pedals, Track IR 4. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
When online i cant get any of the hurricanes to start up and the spit mk1 but can start up spit 1a & spit II???
__________________
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Bugs I've noticed during a short session online :
-hurricanes won't start. -mirrors still don't work. -Seems a 100oct spitIa get's 12LBS of boost, the spit IIa only gets 8 LBS. (numbers shown when hovering the mouse over the gauge) Wouldn't a newer plane use the better fuel when it's available for older models? -ALt-F4 to leave Multiplayer shut the game down normally ,then reported 'launcher.exe has stopped working". No entries in the logfile or CCPcrash file were created. Last edited by Warhound; 06-30-2012 at 01:14 AM. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Most thing are awesome. I love the ricochet after the rounds hit. That's amazing. The only thing I've found is that I cant seem to stop the spotty or hurri from cooking their engines. I do everything I use to do but inevitably I can't stop the oil temp from rising.
Am I missing something, like a separate cooling lever? |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
SO far I have seen only a couple problems
Flying a BF 110 in the Free Hunt single mission, gun sound sticks after firing and stayed on the entire mission, only happened once. Clouds pop up rather funny, might be a setting on my end will have to check. Will keep testing and see how it goes, so far so good... smooth sailing right now
__________________
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Unbelievable!
__________________
When one engine fails on a two engine bomber, you will always have enough power left to get to the scene of the crash. Get the latest COD Team Fusion patch info HERE Last edited by salmo; 06-30-2012 at 04:07 AM. |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
OK, anyone else having an issue with tracks, when I go to view one, I click on select and nothing happens, if I go to fly and want to save one, I click on start recording and it seems like it tries to open an explorer window but I cant find it, and the IL2 window cant be clicked on anymore and I have to force close, tried a number of things with no luck....
__________________
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
I can confirm green smoke/clouds.
Happens by engine start up, AA/MG fire. even water splashes are green colored. green clouds.jpg green clouds2.jpg maybe ati related? |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|