![]() |
|
|||||||
| Men of War: Assault Squad Sequel to the critically acclaimed real-time tactics game Men of War |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well, if you were to figure out the editor you could edit the game files and make your own mod that limits the game in certain ways to force the game more in the direction of your idea. IDK how to set limits on anything(one thing I wish I could figure out).
Armored Vehicles only for Germans? like Halftracks? The Russians rode on their tanks all the time lol. Im sure they had trucks and halftracks of their own, like lendlease US Halftracks. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
yeah, armored vehicule such as halftracks.
Well... Sure russian had some, Im not claiming to be 100% historical. Im just saying I want to play by my own rules Also whoever wants to play with/agaisnt me, can make their own rule also. each different battle we would set new rules. I know nothing of the game editor, but thanks for mentioning it, I will go take a look at it. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|