![]() |
|
|||||||
| CoD Multiplayer Everything about multiplayer in IL-2 CoD |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
The - password thing makes no difference. It is logging into steam and steam knows that the account im using doesnt own a copy of CLoD.
Server commander will only work on a server that is running I presume (like FBDj for IL2). I havent completely given up yet Ill keep trying
__________________
www.battle-fields.com
The folk behind UK dedicated and Battle-Fields servers |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Here is a tip and a reminder to me if I forget:
Turn off cloud update, I am certain that i applied the beta patch to it the other day but did it again and now it seems to work fine. I think I opened 4 ports in total on the firewall.
__________________
www.battle-fields.com
The folk behind UK dedicated and Battle-Fields servers |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I set up a dedicated server , all works fine , but after 30 minutes the server stop working and players have a time out error.
Please help me. Thanx |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Would You explain what way is Your server running, I mean do u run it from in game menu or console?
__________________
![]() Asus P6T V2 Deluxe, I7 930, 3x2 GB RAM XMS3 Corsair1333 Mhz, Nvidia Leadtek GTX 470, Acer 1260p screen projector, Track IR 4 OS ver5, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder, Saitek X52, Win 7 x64 ultimate |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I run the server from console...but i have solved the problem , now the server runs and it si stable. The issue depends from scripts inside mission...
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|