![]() |
|
|||||||
| Pilot's Lounge Members meetup |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
looks relatively pretty so far. if f2p can give me a really good flight fix it`ll be the first f2p i may splash a little cash on if it requires that to have the fun. we`ll see...
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Buffalos operating off carriers during a major fleet action covering a landing?
Why can no one ever get the Pacific Theater done correctly?
__________________
![]() Personally speaking, the P-40 could contend on an equal footing with all the types of Messerschmitts, almost to the end of 1943. ~Nikolay Gerasimovitch Golodnikov |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
My guess is that's not the point of this game........
__________________
I'm pretty much just here for comic relief. Q6600@3.02 GHz, 4gig DDR2, GTX470, Win7 64bit |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Never mind the FM's and map sizes. They certainly do seem to have superior art direction.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Looks great. Graphics are pretty and it will run smooth most likely. That's a big plus. I wonder how the "full real" servers are though...in the other new video posted this week I noticed a lot of bullets sawing airframes in half very easily...I hope that was on a relaxed realism mode or something.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Looks great for what it is, I'm looking forward to this game. Gonna get it for sure.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Starting it off with the Mitsubishi F1M2 and A5M4 really grabs me by the goolies. Two of my all time favourites.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|