Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-05-2012, 10:52 AM
Ataros Ataros is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: USSR
Posts: 2,439
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephris View Post
Iam playing a lot ArmA/OA .... do yourself a favour and purchase it via a physical copy or an official Download. Me m8s I am playing with is are bunch of mixed Installations, the default one do an easier life.Steam is fine, but the mod management can be a bit tricky and is always a thing for its own.
I am sure there will be controverse voices, but you are doing a lot easier with a default installation.
Thank you. This is what I heard before. No Steam then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintifaxl View Post
I fear it suffers the simplicity of Arma2 in regard to tanks. Very simplified.
It is rather infantry tactical simulator. Tanks and aircraft are arcade but better than BF3 IMO.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-05-2012, 05:00 PM
No0dle No0dle is offline
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 14
Default



English subtitles will be added soon ...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-06-2012, 07:00 PM
No0dle No0dle is offline
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by No0dle View Post


English subtitles will be added soon ...
English subtitles have been added.

Moreover, here's a preview from SimHQ:

http://simhq.com/_land3/land_127a.html

And don't forget this:

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpos...5&postcount=74

No0dle

P.S.: Sorry for double-post ...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-07-2012, 04:21 AM
Buchon Buchon is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 437
Default

Outstanding video

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-07-2012, 07:54 PM
Raggz's Avatar
Raggz Raggz is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Oslo, Norway
Posts: 350
Default

New video review!


I got my review copy today. Unfortunately there is a problem with it. Hope it's solved tomorrow
__________________

I7-3930K CPU w/ Corsair H60 liquid cooling.
16Gb Corsair Vengeance 1866mhz.
Asus P9X79 Deluxe Motherboard.
Asus GTX680 2Gb SLI
Auzentech Home theater 3D Soundcard.
Corsair HX850 Modular PSU.
Win 7 x64 Ultimate
TM Warthog HOTAS.
TM Cougar MFD's.
Saitek Flight Pro pedals.
TrackIr 5.
Samsung Syncmaster 2770FH LCD.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-07-2012, 08:43 PM
Kupsised Kupsised is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 181
Default

Thanks for that, it looks surprisingly polished! I was expecting it to look good and to be quite good, but if it's as good as it looks in that video this is going to be a really pleasent surprise!

Also, it's nice to have a video with English commentary too! The subtitles were fine, but then I find I spend more time reading them than actually watching the video, which is probably why I'm so surprised by how polished it looks

Last edited by Kupsised; 05-07-2012 at 08:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 Fulqrum Publishing. All rights reserved.